SIX Group Ltd (SIX Group) is a Switzerland-based financial services provider. The group provides infrastructure services relating to securities trading, securities clearing and settlement, payment transfers and financial information. The group's primary operations are regulating and monitoring of electronic exchange trading, calculating of indexes, downstream settlement and custody processes for securities trading, distributing reference and market data, operational processes relating to the issuance and acceptance of credit, debit and prepaid cards, the settlement of cashless transactions and electronic bills, and interbank payment transactions in Swiss francs and Euro. Its major operating locations include Zurich, Paris, Vienna, Stockholm, Stamford CT, and London. The group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 2011, the group grew its business and launched several innovative products. The business area Securities Services laid foundation for settling transactions with gold as a currency (XAU) and Scoach Switzerland became the first exchange to offer the trading of structured products in XAU. It also launched a services that enable transactions to be settled with gold as a trading currency. SIX also expanded its repo business by offering transactions in Canadian dollars and Japanese yen. SIX Group continued to expand and set up new branches in Hungary and Poland.
SIX Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.