Companies and Markets
Call us on +44 (0) 203 086 8600
Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | RegisterRegister | Contact UsContact Us | Shopping Basket Shopping Basket
+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on

Reinsurance in Argentina, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017

Argentina reinsurance market: Growth of over 95% CAGR seen between 2008-12

The Argentine reinsurance segment registered robust annual growth rates of 95.5% during 2008–2012. The treaty reinsurance category accounted for 74.6% of the total reinsurance written premiums in 2012, followed by the facultative reinsurance category with the remaining 25.4%.

Growth in the segment was partly due to improvements in the real estate industry and investment levels across the country. This was supported by the reinsurance ceded for large infrastructure projects and natural disaster protection in the country.

The implementation of a new reinsurance regulation in 2011 changed the competitive landscape of the segment. According to the new rule, insurers are restricted from purchasing reinsurance from international markets

Change Currency

GBP
USD

Visitor Comments

All posts are pre-moderated and must obey the house rules.

Change Currency

GBP
USD

Use our research skills: Get free support

Free Research Support: Let us do the work for you and find information from public and private sources of information. Contact us now and we can save you time and money.......Free Research Support

Can't find the exact research required: We can provide you with cost-effective research on any industry or topic

Use our skills and global network of researchers and consultants to help find and source the business information you need.

Contact us now on 00 44 (0) 203 0868600 or "enquiries @ companiesandmarkets.com" to discuss you requirements and we can provide you with a research solution at suprisingly efficient rates and timelines.

Sometimes we can even find the information you require for free.

Find all the research at the best prices. Great promotions being offered during July!

We are offering our clients substantial savings on the best research available during July. Please contact us either via email or by calling our team to discuss your specific research needs on Tel: 00 44 (0) 203 0868600.

Accessibility
Close

Contrast settings

Text size settings