AFC Enterprises, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
AFC Enterprises, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about AFC Enterprises, Inc.
AFC Enterprises, Inc.: Foodservice Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about AFC Enterprises, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of AFC Enterprises, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AFC Enterprises, Inc. (AFC), founded in 1952 is a quick-service restaurant group based in the US. The company operates restaurants under the trade name Popeye's Lousiana Kitchen (Popeye's). As of December 25, 2011, the company operates 2,035 Popeye's restaurants, of which 40 are owned by the company and the rest are franchised. Popeye's restaurants offer a Louisiana style menu featuring chicken, seafood, red beans, rice and other regional items. The company's operations are spread across 45 states in the US, Guam, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, the Cayman Islands and 25 other foreign countries. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.