CP Kelco: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about CP Kelco
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about CP Kelco for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of CP Kelco
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CP Kelco is a manufacturer and marketer of specialty hydrocolloids. The company's product portfolio includes carageenan, cellulose gums, diutan gums, gellan gums, whey protein concentrates, pectin, refined locust bean gums, welan gums and xanthan gums. CP Kelco markets its products under the brands of AquaMAX, GENU, GENU pHresh, GENUGEL, GENUVISCO, CEKOL, SLENDID, KELTROL, KELCOGEL and SIMPLESSE among others. The company's products find application in food, beverage, personal care, oral care, pharmaceutical, household products, industrial, papermaking and oilfield drilling markets. It operates in the US, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore and the UK. CP Kelco operates as a subsidiary of J.M. Huber Corporation and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.