Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited (Aesica) is a UK-based contract manufacturing organization (CMO). It carries out the production of chemical synthetic compounds. The company's services include pre-formulation, formulation and manufacturing services, analysis and stability testing, manufacture of clinical trial materials, regulatory support and technology transfer. It classified offerings into four divisions, namely, APIs, Formulation Development, Formulated Products and Pharmaceutical Support Services. The company operates manufacturing facilities in the UK, Germany and Italy. It has international offices in the US, France, Germany, Italy, India, China and Japan. Aesica is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the UK.
The company focuses on becoming a leading supplier of active pharmaceutical ingredients and formulated products to the pharmaceutical industry. To this end, the company entered into partnership agreement with EmulTech to develop sterile emulsion technology for micro encapsulation.
Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited Key Recent Developments
Jan 22, 2013 Northumberland County Council Grants Planning Permission For Estover Energy's Biomass CHP Plant At Aesica Pharmaceuticals
Sep 27, 2012 Estover Energy Submits Planning Application To Northumberland County Council To Develop Combined Biomass Heat And Power Plant
Jul 02, 2012 Aesica Creates 100 New Jobs In Queenborough, UK
Apr 10, 2012 Aesica Announces Successful FDA Inspection In Queenborough, UK
Feb 03, 2012 Aesica Experiences Significant Growth In US Market
Aesica Pharmaceuticals Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.