Alkem Laboratories Ltd.: New Alkem Laboratories Ltd. company profile published
Alkem Laboratories Ltd. (Alkem) is an India-based pharmaceutical health care organization. It is engaged in the development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of pharmaceutical products in India and internationally. The company offers products such as antibacterial, anti-diabetic, NSAIDS, gastroenterology, gynecology, CNS and CVS, oncology, cardiovascular, orthopedics, and neuropsychiatry. It also provides nutraceuticals, functional foods, health foods, and herbal products. Alkem is the 7th largest pharmaceutical and health food company in India. The company exports its products to Europe, Australia, South-East Asia, South America, Russia-CIS and Africa. It has seven in-house world-class manufacturing facilities in India. Besides, Alkem has one of the largest logistics and distribution network in India. The company cover over 250,000 retail pharmacies Alkem is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Alkem Laboratories Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.