Bayer Technology Services GmbH: New Bayer Technology Services GmbH company profile published
Bayer Technology Services GmbH (BTS) focuses on providing fully integrated technological solutions with respect to the life cycle of chemical and pharmaceutical plants, products and processes. The service portfolio of the company include development of innovative products and processes, engineering and construction of the plants, and process control and optimization. In addition, the company provides support, monitoring and upgradation services to its existing clients. The company operates in Brazil, Belgium, India, China, Singapore, Russia, Mexico, Switzerland, the UAE, Germany and the US. The company also owns a central distribution and logistics center in Pokrov, near Moscow; and an INVITE research center at Leverkusen, Germany. The company operates as a subsidiary of Bayer AG. BTS is headquarterd in Leverkusen, Germany.
The company focuses on enhancing its position within the bayer group by leveraging its core competencies. The key business strategies of the company include enhanced focus on providing high quality technology solutions; and increasing its sales percentage.
Bayer Technology Services GmbH Key Recent Developments
Sep 21, 2011: Bayer And TU Dortmund University Open INVITE Research Center
May 24, 2011: Bayer Technology Services To Present Flonamic At ChemSpec Europe 2011
Apr 27, 2011: Bayer Technology Services And Bayer HealthCare To Present Innovative Solutions For Biopharmaceutical Industry At ESACT Meeting 2011
Jan 21, 2011: Bayer Technology Services To Present Healthcare Product And Services Portfolio At Lounges 2011
Jan 17, 2011: Bayer Technology Services Expands Operations In Russia
Bayer Technology Services GmbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.