Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA: New Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA company profile published
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA (Merz Pharma) is a Germany-based pharmaceutical company. The company focuses on research and development of drugs for the treatment of illnesses in the fields of neurology, psychiatry, metabolism and, clinical and aesthetic dermatology. The company offers medication to treat alzheimer, depression, parkinson and dystonia. It also offers products for the treatment of wrinkles, aging of the skin, hair loss, scars, and acne; health, beauty, and wellness products; dentures for dentists and dental technicians; and disinfection and cleaning products for hospitals, doctor´s offices and laboratories. The company has manufacturing facilities in Germany and the US and has presence in over 70 countries worldwide. Merz Pharma is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany.
The company's business strategy focuses on establishing itself as a leading specialty pharmaceutical company. The company emphasizes on global expansion in its four strategic areas: special neurology, aesthetics, clinical dermatology, and OTC/OTX and the consistent development and marketing of Alzheimers drug, Memantine.
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA Key Recent Developments
Mar 14, 2012: Merz Pharma Appoints William Humphries As New CEO
Jan 26, 2012: Merz Pharma Announces Resignation Of Martin Zügel As CEO
Aug 26, 2011: Merz Pharma Reports Revenue Of €780.4m In Fiscal 2011
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.