Neogen Corporation: New Neogen Corporation company profile published
Neogen Corporation (Neogen) is a medical device company, developing, manufacturing, and marketing a diverse line of products related to food and animal safety. The company operates through two business segments, namely, Food Safety and Animal Safety. Its Food Safety segment offers diagnostic test kits to detect foodborne bacteria, spoilage organisms, mycotoxins, food allergens, genetic modifications, drug residues, plant diseases, and sanitation concerns. The Animal Safety segment works for the safety of animals by detecting dangerous and unintended substances in human food and animal feed. The company develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceuticals, rodenticides, disinfectants, vaccines, veterinary instruments, topicals, diagnostic products and genetic testing services for the Animal Safety market. The company markets its products in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, the UK and other parts of Europe through direct sales force and distributors. Neogen is headquartered in Michigan, the US.
Neogen Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 24, 2012: Neogen Reports Revenue Of $184m In Fiscal 2012
Mar 27, 2012: Neogen Reports Revenue Of $44.9m In Q3 Fiscal 2012
Dec 22, 2011: Neogen Reports Revenue Of $44.9m In Q2 Fiscal 2012
Sep 27, 2011: Neogen Reports Revenue Of $45.7m In Q1 Fiscal 2012
Jul 26, 2011: Neogen Reports Total Revenue Of $172.7m In Fiscal Year Ended 2011
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Neogen Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.