Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Onyx) is a biopharmaceutical company, based in the US. The company develops product candidates for the treatment of indications in oncology on the basis of its proprietary virus technology. It is specialized in developing innovative therapies, which target the molecular mechanisms that cause cancer. The companys lead product is Nexavar tablet, a novel, oral multiple kinase inhibitors used for the treatment of kidney and liver cancers. Its Nexavar (sorafenib) tablets, an anticancer therapy gained approval in more than 100 countries worldwide, for the treatment of unresectable liver cancer and advanced kidney cancer. Its other focus areas include proteasome inhibition development. Onyx is headquartered in Emeryville, California, the US.