Paul Hartmann AG: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Paul Hartmann (Hartmann or 'the group') is a leading player in the field of medical and hygiene products. The group offers professional system solutions in the areas of wound management, incontinence hygiene, and protection against risk in the operating theater. Hartmann has its operations in Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Oceania. It is headquartered in Heidenheim, Germany, and employed 9,966 people as on December 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of E1,699.4 million ($2,366.3 million
) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was E107.1 million ($149.1 million
) during FY2011, an increase of 4.2% over FY2010. The net profit was E66.9 million ($93.2 million
) in FY2011, an increase of 1.8% over FY2010.
Calculated using a constant conversion rate of E1 = $1.3924 for the financial year ended December 31, 2011.
Paul Hartmann AG - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Paul Hartmann AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Paul Hartmann AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Paul Hartmann AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Paul Hartmann AG
- Intelligence on Paul Hartmann AGnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Paul Hartmann AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Paul Hartmann AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Paul Hartmann AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Paul Hartmann AG's business structure, strategy and prospects