Roche Diagnostics Limited: New Roche Diagnostics Limited company profile published
Roche Diagnostics Limited (Roche Diagnostics) undertakes the research, development, manufacture and marketing of diagnostic products for the healthcare markets. It also manufactures research reagents and systems and supplies drugs for cancer and transplantation for the in-vitro and virology markets. The company provides services to individuals and health professionals to detect, monitor and manage their patients' medical conditions. Its products and services are offered to patients, healthcare professionals, hospital lab professionals, researchers and pharmacists. It has operations across the US, Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East and Europe. Roche Diagnostics operates as the diagnostics division of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.
The company seeks to maintain its leading position in the diagnostic market through acquisitions, partnerships and strategic alliances. As a part of the strategy, Roche Diagnostics signed more than 40 licensing agreements in 2011, as well as acquired PVT Probenverteiltechnik (Germany), PVT Lab Systems (the US), mtm laboratories (Germany) and Verum Diagnostica (Germany).
Roche Diagnostics Limited Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2012: Roche Announces Senior Management Changes
Jul 25, 2012: Roche Expands Its Blood Screening Portfolio
Jul 17, 2012: Roche Diagnostics Showcases New Technology At 2012 Clinical Lab Expo
Apr 24, 2012: Roche Launches 454 Sequencing Assays For High Sensitivity Genetic Variant Detection In Leukemia Samples
Sep 29, 2011: Roche receives clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for new generation of Accu-Chek Aviva Plus Test Strips for people with diabetes
Roche Diagnostics Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.