South Broward Hospital District (Memorial Healthcare System) is a healthcare organization. Its service portfolio consists of adult day care center, bladder health program, cancer institute, diabetes centers, endocrine surgery, geriatric care program, home health services, outpatient rehabilitation, neuroscience center, outpatient services, sickle cell, thoracic surgery and wound care services, among others. Memorial Healthcare System also offers pediatric services such as pediatric cancer, pediatric cardiac center, pediatric cleft and craniofacial center, pediatric cystic fibrosis and pulmonary center, neonatal ICU and pediatric endocrinology, among others.
South Broward Hospital District Key Recent Developments
May 10, 2012: Memorial Cancer Institute Receives Commission On Cancer Accreditation With Eight CommendationsnJan 04, 2012: Memorial Healthcare System Rehabilitation Services Receive National Accreditation
South Broward Hospital District - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.