Symphogen A/S: New Symphogen A/S company profile published
Symphogen A/S (Symphogen) is a biopharmaceutical company. It develops antibody therapeutics such as monoclonal, monoclonal mixtures and polyclonal for the treatment of cancer, infectious and autoimmune diseases. The company develops antibody therapeutics based on its three proprietary platforms, namely, Symplex discovery, SymSelect functional and Sympress technology. Its product pipeline includes Rozrolimupab (Sym001), Rozrolimopab / HDN, Sym002, Sym004, Sym005, Sym006, Sym008, Sym009, Sym013 and Sym014. The company validates its technology through corporate partnerships with pharmaceutical and biotech companies in the US, Europe and Japan. Symphogen is headquartered in Lyngby, Denmark.
Symphogen focuses on product development through protection for its products and proprietary technology. This intent is reflected from the recent receipt of patent titled as recombinant anti-epidermal growth factor receptor antibody compositions, by the US Patent and Trademark Office(USPTO). The company also holds various pending patents application for a wide span of its product candidate and technologies in countries worldwide.
Symphogen AS Key Recent Developments
Apr 02, 2012: Symphogen Appoints Martin Olin As CFO
Mar 06, 2012: Symphogen Reports Revenue Of DKK9.1m In 2011
Apr 19, 2011: Symphogen Announces Management Changes
Apr 15, 2011: Symphogen Announces Senior Management Changes
Mar 08, 2011: Symphogen Reports Revenue Of DKK41.2m In 2010
Symphogen AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.