Healthcare IT Market Outlook in Brazil to 2017 - Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems - Our new report, "Healthcare IT Market Outlook in Brazil to 2017 - Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems" provides key market data on the Brazil Healthcare IT market. The report provides value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories – Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories – Hospital Information Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil Healthcare ITmarket.
- Key players covered include MV Sistemas, WPD Informatica Ltda, Agfa
-Gevaert N.V., Wheb Sistemas, GE Healthcare, MedicWare Sistemas de Informatica LTDA and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Brazil Healthcare IT competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.