|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
|Healthcare and Medical|
23 March 2010
Number of Pages
1-3 hours, 24 hour max
Our new report examines current and future prospects for the inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) drug market. The global market for IBD drugs exceeded $5bn in 2009, with strong growth from the previous year. We predict that the overall market for IBD drugs will expand from 2010 onwards. Main commercial drivers will be disease prevalence, improving diagnosis and wider access to treatments. Currently, IBD is under-diagnosed, especially in developing countries. As governments and other healthcare providers address chronic illnesses like IBD, this market will expand in many countries.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease: World Market 2010-2025 analyses commercial prospects for drugs used to treat IBD, including R&D pipeline developments. How much impact will monoclonal antibodies have on the future market? Which products are most likely to meet therapeutic needs in future years? Can newer therapies compete successfully with established treatments? How will the European IBD market share compare with the Asian market share in 2015, 2020 and 2025? Our report covers questions such as these, providing answers to benefit your work.
In particular, this report covers market prospects for the following agents:
• Monoclonal antibodies/biologics.
The IBD treatment market is complex. Un-met and under-met therapeutic needs provide an impetus to drug developers, with high technological and commercial potential in this sector, our new study reveals.
Comprehensive analysis of the global IBD drug market
Inflammatory Bowel Disease: World Market 2010-2025 examines that sector through a comprehensive review of information sources. We harness both primary and secondary research. This report provides unique sales forecasts, market share analyses, discussions of R&D pipeline developments and analyses of commercial drivers and restraints, including a SWOT analysis. There are over 65 tables and figures included, as well as four original interviews with experts. The result is a comprehensive market- and industry-centred study, with detailed analyses and informed opinion to benefit your work.
Why you should buy Inflammatory Bowel Disease: World Market 2010-2025
This report gives you the following benefits in particular:
• You will receive a comprehensive analysis of prospects for inflammatory bowel disease treatments from 2010 to 2025, including predicted revenues, growth rates and other data for leading products
• You will receive an overall forecast for the global IBD market from 2010 to 2025, as well as those for main classes, with comprehensive discussions and other supporting information
• You will receive geographical sales forecasts for that sector
• You will find out where the IBD market is heading - both technologically and commercially - from 2010 onwards
• You will discover the prospects for leading companies from 2010 onwards
• You will identify R&D pipeline developments and up-and-coming products
• You will analyse the drivers, restraints, competition and opportunities influencing the IBD sector
• You will investigate under-met needs, with therapeutic requirements and commercial opportunities discussed
• You will discover expert views from our survey, including full interview transcripts.
You can obtain this report today
Nobody with an interest in the IBD pharmaceutical sector should overlook this new study. We predict that total revenues will increase for products treating those recalcitrant disorders. With rising demand worldwide and unmet needs, this market holds significant potential for technological development and revenue growth. Do you want to harness those opportunities? You can stay ahead by ordering this report today.
Find latest Healthcare and Medical Company Profiles with up to date financial, strategic, operational, SWOT analysis and product information for the leading healthcare and medical companies.
Do you need to track your competitors and customers on a continuous basis? We have the expertise to provide you with a cost-effective, fully customised competitor tracking portal, which collates data on your competitors on a continuous basis. Contact us for a free consultation and demonstration.
Do you manage an industry specific website or blog? Are you looking to monetise your web traffic further? Are you a B2B website?
Why not offer your visitors industry specific strategic market reports and company profiles? Our Affiliate Program enables you to provide quality content on your website and to earn money from passing on visitors to our website.
Cannot find what you need? We can tailor a report for you. Complete the Custom Research Form and we will provide a quote.