|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
|Healthcare and Medical|
8 November 2011
Number of Pages
1-3 hours, 24 hour max
Polyclonal antibodies are poorly characterised, have high batch-to-batch variation, and are inherently more heterogeneous. This is problematic both for regulatory bodies and for clinical testing. The key change in recent years has been the development of recombinant polyclonal antibody platforms that hold out the prospect of removing these shortcomings from the products. It is two of these platforms in particular, operated by Symphogen and Merus, which form the basis of this chapter's pipeline report.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prospects for emerging antibody technologies?
- Which technologies will be the game-changers in the antibodies industry?
- Which next-generation antibodies will be the most important to the future of antibody therapeutics?
- How will the therapeutic antibody market change?
- Will biosimilar antibodies disrupt or rejuvenate the market?
You find many predictions and explanations in this analysis of next-generation antibody technologies. Our study analyses the therapeutic antibodies field by category:
• Engineered antibodies (with enhanced glycosylation and effector functions)
• Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs)
• Bispecific (and multispecific) antibodies
• Antibody fragments (specifically single-chain variable fragments and single domain antibodies)
• Alternative binding proteins
• Next-generation recombinant polyclonal (and oligoclonal) antibodies
• Biosimilar antibodies.
A new generation of therapeutic antibody is coming. Discover revenue predictions for emerging antibody technologies at total world and submarket levels to 2021. Since the emergence of monoclonal antibodies the technology has not stood still. That industry is about to be transformed again, as new products challenge existing market leaders.
Our report predicts trends and revenues to 2021 in antibody-based therapeutics. See activities of Roche, Pfizer, GSK, Kyowa Hakko Kirin, Seattle Genetics, Fresenius, Ablynx, ImmunoGen and other companies. This report provides data, analysis and opinion to benefit your research, calculations, meetings and presentations. Revenue forecasts, market shares, developmental trends, discussions and interviews
In our report you find revenue forecasts, growth rates, market shares, qualitative analyses (incl. SWOT and STEP), opinions from our survey and discussions of technologies and companies. You receive 97 tables and charts and two research interviews.
• Review R&D for therapeutic antibody technologies, assessing pipeline trends in oncology and other areas of medicine
• Find revenue predictions to 2021 for the overall world market and technological submarkets, seeing revenue prospects
• Assess companies in the antibodies industry, discovering activities and outlooks
• Receive a 2010 revenue breakdown for therapeutic antibody markets in the US, Japan, Germany, France, the UK, Spain, Italy, China and India
• Analyse competition and opportunities from 2011 onwards
• Find out what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market from 2011
• See opportunities and challenges for established and emerging companies
• Read interviews with authorities on the therapeutic antibodies industry.
Find latest Healthcare and Medical Company Profiles with up to date financial, strategic, operational, SWOT analysis and product information for the leading healthcare and medical companies.
Do you need to track your competitors and customers on a continuous basis? We have the expertise to provide you with a cost-effective, fully customised competitor tracking portal, which collates data on your competitors on a continuous basis. Contact us for a free consultation and demonstration.
Do you manage an industry specific website or blog? Are you looking to monetise your web traffic further? Are you a B2B website?
Why not offer your visitors industry specific strategic market reports and company profiles? Our Affiliate Program enables you to provide quality content on your website and to earn money from passing on visitors to our website.
Cannot find what you need? We can tailor a report for you. Complete the Custom Research Form and we will provide a quote.