IDEX Corporation: New IDEX Corporation company profile published
IDEX Corporation (IDEX) is engaged in the design and distribution of fluid and metering technologies and offers systems for fluid-handling applications across the world. It is involved in providing customized solutions such as diesel engine lubrication, food and beverage processing movement, measurement and dispense of fossil fuels, ethanol and other high value liquids and gases. IDEX operates through its four segments, namely, Fluid & Metering Technologies, Health & Science Technologies, Dispensing Equipment, and Fire & Safety/Diversified Products. IDEX is principally focused on supplying of small-scale, highly precise fluidics components and sub-assemblies used in analytical and diagnostics instruments and implantable devices to medical industry. The products offered by the company are approved by FDA. IDEX is headquartered in Illinois, the US.
IDEX's aim remains to adopt organic growth strategies to grow as a company. It seels to reinvest in new products and markets while acquiring complementary technologies to its existing product portfolio. In line with its strategy to grow the company recently combined its IDEX Optics & Photonics (IOP) platform with efficient manufacturing and distribution capabilities in order to provide its customers with shorter time-to-market and unparalleled collaboration, quality, and service.
IDEX Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 23, 2012: IDEX Reports Revenue Of $494.1m In Q2 2012
Feb 06, 2012: IDEX Reports Revenue Of $1.8 Billion In 2011
Dec 07, 2011: IDEX Appoints Andrew K Silvernail As Chairman Of Board
Oct 19, 2011: IDEX Reports Net Sales Of $476.9m In Q3 2011
Aug 08, 2011: IDEX Promotes Andrew Silvernail As New CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of IDEX Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.