ITT Corporation: Industrial Goods and Machinery - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ITT Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about ITT Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of ITT Corporation
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ITT Corporation (ITT) is a manufacturer of highly engineered critical components and customized technology solutions. The company's product portfolio includes engineered fluid process equipment, brake pads, shock absorbers, damping technologies, actuation products, valves, switches, vibration isolation products, custom-energy absorption products and regulators along with a broad variety of specialized connector products. ITT serves the industrial end-markets such as electronics, aerospace, defense, transportation, oil and gas, mining, industrial, chemical and power generation. The company operates in 31 countries and has sales presence in 125 countries. The company is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.