Secom Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Secom Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Secom Company, Limited (Secom or "the company") provides a range of security services and products, including security guards, cash transport, and security sensors and other equipment. The company primarily operates in Japan. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs 13,640 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY751,868 million ($8,796.9 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 12.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was JPY98,835 million ($1,156.4 million) in FY2011, an increase of 3.9% over FY2010. Its net profit was JPY62,665 million ($733.2 million) in FY2011, an increase of 33.4% over FY2010.
- Provides all the crucial information on Secom Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Secom Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Secom Co., Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Secom Co., Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Secom Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available