Transfield Services Limited: New Transfield Services Limited company profile published
Transfield Services Limited (Transfield) is an international provider of construction and allied services. The company offers operations, maintenance, asset management, engineering, construction management, project and program management services, and infrastructure development services. It operates across diverse industries including mining, chemical, power, transportation, water, power, telecommunications, facilities management, marine, and defence. Transfield has operations in the Americas, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East and Asia. Its subsidiaries include Transfield Services (Holdings) Pty Limited, Broadspectrum Australia (WA) Pty Limited, Transfield Services Engineering Group Pty Limited, ICD Asia Pacific Pty Limited and others. Transfield is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
As a part of business strategy, the company intends to expand into fast growing and higher margin businesses of resources and energy and Infrastructure sectors through its services and capabilities. It also plans to invest robustly for enhancing efficiency, cost competitiveness and equality of service.
Transfield Services Limited Key Recent Developments
Oct 04, 2012: Transfield Services And Clough Win AUD80m Contract From QGC For QCLNG Project
Jul 30, 2012: Transfield Services Wins Two Engineering Design And Construction Contracts From Rio Tinto And Fortescue Metals Group
Feb 13, 2012: Transpower Awards New Contracts For Grid Maintenance And Project Services
Aug 26, 2011: Transfield Services Wins Contract From Santos To Provide Construction And Maintenance Services At Cooper And Eromanga Basins In Australia
Jul 20, 2011: Easternwell Signs LoI With Santos For Several Well Servicing Contracts
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Transfield Services Limited provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.