Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG: New Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG company profile published
Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG (Voith Turbo), a group division of Voith GmbH, is a engineering company. It specializes in manufacturing mechanical, hydrodynamic and electronic drive; and coupling and braking systems for marine, road, rail and industrial applications. The company's product portfolio includes industrial drives and braking systems for power plants, gearboxes for wind turbines and various other industries including oil and gas, steel, mining, road, rail and marine. It also offers customized solutions ranging from individual machines to end-to-end process solutions. The company operates through four market divisions, namely, Industry, Rail, Road and Marine. Voith Turbo is headquartered in Heidenheim, Germany.
Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG Key Recent Developments
Jun 14, 2012: Voith Turbo Appoints Carsten Reinhardt As CEO
Mar 08, 2012: Voith Turbo Appoints Matthias Grawe As Head Of Business Division Industry
Feb 15, 2012: Voith Turbo Opens New Office In Port Of Hamburg
Voith Turbo GmbH & Co. KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.