Canon Inc.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Canon Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Canon Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Canon Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Canon, Inc. (Canon) is one of the leading manufacturers of imaging and optical products in the world. The company develops, manufactures and markets photographic equipment, copying machines, printers, optical products and industrial equipment. Its product portfolio include plain paper copying machines, network digital multifunction devices, laser printers, inkjet printers, cameras and steppers. The company markets its products through its sales subsidiaries, under the brand, Canon. Canon classified its operations under three major segments, office business unit, consumer business unit, and the industry and others business unit. Geographically, the company operates in Japan, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe regions. Canon is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.