Computer Sciences Corporation: Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Computer Sciences Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Computer Sciences Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Computer Sciences Corporation
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) is a provider of Information Technology (IT) and professional services. The company designs, implements and operates critical information-based systems for its clients. It provides various services that include IT and business process outsourcing, cybersecurity protection, and cloud computing. It manages key transactional business functions including procurement and supply chain, customer relationship management, claims processing and logistics for its clients. In addition, CSC provides systems integration and management consulting services. Its management consulting services include advising for the adoption of business process reengineering, strategic acquisition and utilization of IT, modeling, simulation, engineering and change management. Furthermore, the company licenses sophisticated software systems such as SaaS to financial services, healthcare and other industry-specific markets. CSC is headquartered in Virginia, the US.