Convergys Corporation: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Convergys Corporation: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Convergys Corporation
Convergys Corporation: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Convergys Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Convergys Corporation
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Convergys Corporation (Convergys) offers relationship management solutions. The company provides agent-assisted services, self-service and technology solutions and business support system (BSS) solutions, which are used in several industrial verticals such as communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government. In addition, the company offers customer service solutions, customer retention solutions, sales solutions, technical support and back office solutions, social interaction solutions, collections management, intelligent interaction solutions and business-to-business solutions. The company supports its clients through 69 contact centers and about 43,000 workstations in 50 countries across North America, Latin and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Convergys is headquartered in Ohio, the US.