Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (Marvell) is a leading fabless semiconductor company that provides high performance application specific standard products. The company develops complex System-on-a-Chip (SoC) devices. Marvell's key offerings include application processors, broadband products, communication processors, digital entertainment solutions, embedded processors, green technology solutions, PC connectivity solutions, powerline communications, storage products, switching products, system controllers, transceivers and wireless products.
The company offers products in areas of high performance mixed signal, analog, digital signal processing and embedded microprocessor integrated circuits. Marvell serves various key markets such as storage, mobile, wireless and networking, among others. The company operates across Canada, Denmark, China, Germany, India, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, the Netherlands, Spain, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Switzerland, the UK and the US. Marvell is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Marvell Technology Group Ltd.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Marvell Technology Group Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.