Sony Corporation: Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sony Corporation
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sony Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Sony Corporation
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sony Corporation (Sony) is a leading provider of consumer electronics products. The company designs, develops, manufactures, and sells electronic equipment and devices such as audio and video products, televisions and semiconductors. It also designs, develops and markets gaming hardware and software, apart from developing motion pictures, home entertainment and television products. The company provides network and advertising services in Japan, apart from offering financial services such as life and non-life insurance and banking solutions. The company operates in around 200 countries across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Sony is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.