VST Holdings Limited: Latest company profile presented
VST Holdings Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on VST Holdings Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting VST Holdings Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of VST Holdings Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for VST Holdings Limited
- Intelligence on VST Holdings Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about VST Holdings Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
VST Holdings Limited (VST or "the company"), through its subsidiaries, distributes information technology (IT) products and services. Its product portfolio includes: desktop PCs, notebooks, tablets, handhelds, printers, CPUs, hard disk, and memory device. The company also offers enterprise system tools for IT infrastructure. The company operates in Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Indonesia and Thailand. It is headquartered in Hong Kong City, Hong Kong and employs around 2,243 people. The company recorded revenues of HK$26,212.6 million (approximately $3,374.3 million) in the fiscal year ended December 2010 (FY2010). The company's operating profit was HK$541 million (approximately $69.6 million) in FY2010. Its net profit was HK$370.3 million (approximately $47.7 million) in FY2010. Note: The company's financials have not been compared to the previous year, as the company has changed its financial year end from March to December in 2009 and has reported its financials only for 9 months.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of VST Holdings Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess VST Holdings Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on VST Holdings Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects