Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.: Transport and Logistics - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (HHI) is one of the global leading shipbuilders. The company provides products and services to heavy industries worldwide. It manufactures and markets container ships, LNG carriers, tankers, floating units, oil and gas facilities, diesel engines, propellers, transformers, excavators, wheel loaders and other heavy industry products. It has refining capacity of 390,000 barrels per day. The company is also into providing solutions for energy generation through renewable sources such as wind, sun, and ocean. It operates across Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Europe. HHI is headquartered in Ulsan, South Korea.