MTR Corporation Limited: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
MTR Corporation Limited (MTR or the company) operates rail transportation system in Hong Kong, comprising domestic and cross-boundary services, airport transfer service, and a light rail system. The company also provides intercity services to the Mainland of China as well as a bus operation in Hong Kong offering feeder services. The company is headquartered in Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong and employed 21,295 people as on December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of HK$33,423 million ($4,294.9 million) in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 13.2% over FY2010. The operating profit
of the company was HK$8,918 million ($1,146 million) in FY2011, an increase of 14.4% over FY2010. The net profit was HK$14,716 million ($1,891 million) in FY2011, an increase of 22% over FY2010.
Operating profit is calculated by deducting all the operating expenses including depreciation and amortization from the total revenues.
MTR Corporation Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on MTR Corporation Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting MTR Corporation Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of MTR Corporation Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for MTR Corporation Limited
- Intelligence on MTR Corporation Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about MTR Corporation Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of MTR Corporation Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess MTR Corporation Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on MTR Corporation Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects