Viacom, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Viacom, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Viacom, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Viacom, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Viacom, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Viacom, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Viacom (or "the company") is one of the leading global entertainment content companies. The company provides the entertainment content through television (TV), motion picture, internet and mobile platforms. Viacom's prominent brands include the multiplatform properties of MTV Networks, BET Networks and Paramount Pictures. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employs 10,580 people. The company recorded revenues of $14,914* million during the fiscal year ended September 2011 (FY2011). The operating profit of the company was $3,710 million during FY2011. The net profit was $2,136 million in FY2011. Note:*Viacom changed its fiscal year end from December to September in 2010. The company reported financial information only for nine months (from January 2010 to September 2010) in FY2010. Hence, the financials for FY2011 were not compared with FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain understanding of Viacom, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Viacom, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Viacom, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects