Bemis Company, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Bemis Company, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Bemis Company, Inc.
Bemis Company, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Bemis Company, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Bemis Company, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bemis Company, Inc. (Bemis) is a flexible packaging solutions provider based in the US. The company primarily operates through two business segments: Flexible Packaging and Pressure Sensitive Materials. Through Flexible Packaging, the company offers packaging products while Pressure Sensitive Materials segment provides film substrates and adhesive coated papers. Bemis principally caters its products to industries such as chemical, agribusiness, medical, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, automotive, construction, graphic industries and other consumer goods. Geographically, the company operates 80 manufacturing facilities located in 12 countries across North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company was formerly, known as Bemis Bro. Bag Company. Bemis is headquartered at Neenah, Wisconsin, the US.