Innovia Films Ltd: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Innovia Films Ltd: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Innovia Films Ltd
Innovia Films Ltd: Packaging Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Innovia Films Ltd for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Innovia Films Ltd
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Innovia Films Ltd (Innovia) is a plastic packaging products manufacturer based in the UK. The product offerings include liner less labels, sustainable labels, BOPP films, biodegradable and renewable packaging materials, security products, packaging products and tobacco packaging products. These products are widely used for specialty packaging of food and luxury products, giant graphic displays and adhesive tapes and labels. Furthermore, the company produces polymer substrates for the banknote and securities markets. Innovia offers its products under different brands such as Cellophane, Propafilm, Rayoface, Rayofoil, Rayoform, Rayoweb, and NatureFlex. The company manages production sites and sales offices across the Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Innovia is headquartered in Wington, the UK.