Canadean's "JK Paper Ltd.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "JK Paper Ltd.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "JK Paper Ltd."
Canadean's "JK Paper Ltd.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "JK Paper Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "JK Paper Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
JK Paper Ltd. (JKPL) is involved in the manufacture of fine papers and packaging boards, based in India. Its product portfolio comprises coated and uncoated printing and writing papers, apart from stationary products such as notebooks, note pads along with photo glossy and matt paper for developing photo prints. These products are available under JKexcel, JK PhotoVista, JK Tuffcote, JK Ultima, JK IV Board, and JK Purefil base brands. It manages a wide distribution network of 150 distributors and 3000 dealers, across India alongside exporting products to 40 countries that include Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, the Middle East, Africa, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. JKPL is headquartered in New Delhi, India.