Fa. Anton Schlecker: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Fa. Anton Schlecker
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Fa. Anton Schlecker for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Fa. Anton Schlecker
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fa. Anton Schlecker (Schlecker) is a drugstore operator with more than 10,650 discount retail outlets. It retails private labeled and nationally branded pharmaceutical, lifestyle products and other merchandise through various channels including stores, catalogs and its website. It primarily offers drugs, along with other items such as apparel, baby items, fragrances, pet supplies, toiletries, magazines, multimedia, toys, and DIY items. Schlecker stores stock more than 4,000 product lines, including branded and private-label items. It also features over-the-counter drugs, cosmetics, baby products, tobacco, photo services, and more. The company principally operates in Europe, including Austria, France, Italy, Poland, and Spain. Schlecker is headquartered in Ehingen, Germany.