Groupe Vivarte: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Groupe Vivarte: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Groupe Vivarte
Groupe Vivarte: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Groupe Vivarte for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Groupe Vivarte
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Groupe Vivarte (Vivarte) is an in-store fashion products retailer based in France. The company retails footwear and clothing for men, women, and children. Vivarte also offers leather goods including purses and wallets. It operates through 4,500 outlets, located in France, Spain, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic. The company operates its shoe stores under different brands that include Minelli, San Marina, La Halle o Chaussures, Pataugas, Chaussland, Besson Chaussures and others. In addition, Vivarte offers clothing under the brands: Caroll, Chevignon, Defi Mode, Kookai, La Halle and Naf Naf stores. Its subsidiary includes Compagnie Internationale de la Chaussure. Vivarte is headquartered in Paris, France.