Ikea Group: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Ikea Group (Ikea or 'the group') is an international home products retailer that sells furniture, accessories, and bathroom and kitchen items. As of August 31, 2011, the group had a total of 287 stores in 26 countries, most of them located in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Ingka Holding BV, which is wholly owned by Stichting Ingka Foundation, is the parent company for the Ikea group of companies. The foundation is owned by the Kamprad family. Ikea is headquartered in Delft, the Netherlands and employs 131,000 people. The group recorded revenues of E25,173 million (approximately $34,960.3 million) during the financial year ended August 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 6.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was E3,592 million (approximately $4,988.6 million) in FY2011, an increase of 12.4% over FY2010. The net profit was E2,966 million (approximately $4,119.2 million) in FY2011, an increase of 10.3% over FY2010.
Ikea Group - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Ikea Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Ikea Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Ikea Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Ikea Group
- Intelligence on Ikea Groupnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Ikea Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Ikea Group and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Ikea Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Ikea Group's business structure, strategy and prospects