|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us | Shopping Basket|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
9 July 2010
Number of Pages
Kohl's Corporation (Kohl’s) is a specialty retailer of apparel and accessories. The company, through its chain of department stores, sells moderately priced apparel, footwear, accessories, home furnishings and house-ware products. It sells a mix of private label and branded products and caters to the needs of women, men and children. Kohl’s principally operates in the US through 1,022 stores, which are spread across 48 states. The company also sells through its website. The company is headquartered at Menomonee Falls, the US
Kohl's Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 20, 2010: Kohl's to open new customer operations center in Texas
Apr 20, 2010: Kohl's Department Stores Signs Long-Term Lease Agreement On Silver LEED Certified Building
Apr 15, 2010: Kohl's plans to go solar at 10 Colorado stores
Apr 15, 2010: Kohl's Plans To Power Its 10 Colorado Stores With Solar Energy
Apr 06, 2010: Kohl's announces nationwide volunteer event
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Kohl's Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
-The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Free Research Support: Let us do the work for you and find information from public and private sources of information. Contact us now and we can save you time and money.......Free Research Support
For the last month in 2014 we are offering discounted prices on a selection of new reports. Please contact us on 00 44 (0) 203 0868600 or via email (click here to email) to ask about prices and special discounts.
Available during December and the run-up to Christmas; Discounted prices on a selection of our reports.
We are offering our clients substantial savings on the best research available during December. Please contact us either via emailor by calling our team to discuss your specific research needs on Tel: 00 44 (0) 203 0868600. We look forward to being able to find you the research you require at good prices.