Life Corporation, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Life Corporation, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Life Corporation, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Life Corporation, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Life Corporation, Inc. (Life Corp) operates a chain of supermarkets in Japan. The stores principally retail a wide array of food products. Life Corp's product portfolio includes a comprehensive range of groceries, fresh food and fast food products. The company also offers clothing, life related goods besides providing credit card services. In addition, the company is active in distribution, insurance, real estate sublease and educational businesses. The company currently operates a network of over 250 stores spread across Japan with majority of stores located in Tokyo metropolitan and Kinki region. It also retails its merchandize online through www.life-netsuper.jp. Life Corp is headquarters in Tokyo, Japan.