New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
New Balance Athletic Shoe. Inc. (New Balance) is a sports shoes and apparel retailer, based in the US. The company produces and markets a range of athletic footwear and apparel for men, women and children. It provides apparel, footwear, and accessories for a range of sports categories such as walking, running, training, basketball, tennis, and children wear. New Balance sells its products under brands such as New Balance, Dunham, PF Flyers, Aravon, Warrior and Brine. In addition, it sells the merchandise through third party distributors, retailers and its own website. The company, along with its subsidiaries, principally operates in the US, the UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, South Africa, Mexico, New Zealand, Canada and Brazil. New Balance is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.