Nordstrom, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, mergers and acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Nordstrom, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Nordstrom, Inc.
Nordstrom, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about Nordstrom, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of Nordstrom, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nordstrom Inc. (Nordstrom) is fashion specialty retailers in the US. It offers a wide range of high-quality apparel, cosmetics, shoes and accessories for women, children and men. It operates more than 231 stores in 31 states of the US with its principal presence in east and west coasts. It offers a broad variety of brand name and private label merchandise through various channels, which consists of, 110 off-price 'Nordstrom Racks' stores, 117 'Nordstrom' full-line stores, two 'Jeffrey' boutiques and one clearance store operated under the name 'Last Chance'. It also sells its merchandise through catalogs and online at www.nordstrom.com. The company is headquartered in Seattle, US.