Poslovni sistem Mercator, d.d.: Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Poslovni sistem Mercator, d.d.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Poslovni sistem Mercator, d.d. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Poslovni sistem Mercator, d.d.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Poslovni sistem Mercator, d.d. (Mercator, d.d.) operates multi-format retail stores, selling fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) and other such merchandise. It is also involved in other activities including wholesaling, food processing, hospitality and other services. In addition to FMCG, the company's product portfolio includes apparel, cosmetics, hardware, electronics, sportswear, perfumes and pharmaceuticals. Its store formats include hypermarkets, supermarkets, neighborhood stores, hard discount stores, cash and carry outlets and specialty stores. The company sells its merchandise through 1,586 stores and a website. Mercator, d.d., along with its subsidiaries, primarily operates in Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Albania. Mercator, d.d. is headquartered in Ljubljana, Slovenia.