S Group: Retail - Company Profile and SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about S Group
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about S Group for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of S Group
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
S Group is a cooperative trade group, which operates multi-format stores, selling food and non-food items. It is also involved in wholesaling activities. The company operates hypermarkets, supermarkets, service station stores, fuel stations, departmental stores and specialty stores. In addition, the company is involved in tourism, hospitality, hardware trade and agricultural trade. S Group through SOK Corporation, a principal subsidiary, offers various products including apparel, footwear, home appliances, food products, grocery items, hardware products, gardening tools and related accessories. It also provides various financial services through its in-store bank - S-Bank. Geographically, the company has presence in Finland, the Baltic countries and Russia. S Group is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.