Shopper's Stop Ltd.: Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Shopper's Stop Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Shopper's Stop Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Shopper's Stop Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Shoppers Stop Ltd. (Shoppers Stop) operates departmental stores across India. The product portfolio includes apparel, footwear, perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry, leather products, accessories, home products, books, music and toys. The company also provides services such as gift services, loyalty cards and credit card. It offers products through various store formats including Shoppers Stop, HomeStop, Crossword, Mothercare, Estèe Lauder, Hypercity, TimeZone, MoAoC and Clinique. As of July 2012, the company operated 239 stores across various cities in India. Furthermore, the company through its joint venture, Nuance Group India Pvt. Ltd. (NGIPL), operates duty free stores in Bangalore International Airport. Shoppers Stop is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.