Toys "R" Us, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Toys "R" Us, Inc. (TRU) is a specialty retailer of toys and juvenile products. The company's product portfolio comprises of children's apparel, juvenile, learning, entertainment, core toy, parenting and seasonal products. The company operates through various store formats, which include side-by-side store, "R" superstore, traditional toy store and specialty juvenile store. TRU operates a network of 1,502 stores and an additional 151 licensed stores under the name of Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us, spread across 36 countries around the world. The company also sells its merchandise through a group of websites. TRU is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
The company has developed a juvenile integration strategy which includes a new store format with an integrated one-stop shopping environment by combining the Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us merchandise offerings under one roof, named side-by-side (SBS) store. The company also acquired a 70% ownership interest in Labuan, as a part of its strategy to expand its global reach to new international markets.
Toys R Us, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 11, 2011: Toys "R" Us Completes 5.38 MW Rooftop Solar Power System At Its Distribution Center In Flanders, New Jersey
May 11, 2011: Toys "R" Us Announces Plans To Install Rooftop Solar Power System At Distribution Center In New Jersey, US
Toys "R" Us, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.