Travis Perkins plc: Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Travis Perkins plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Travis Perkins plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Travis Perkins plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Travis Perkins Plc (Travis Perkins) operates as a builder's merchant and home improvement retailer in the UK. It is involved in the sale of timber, plumbing and heating and building material products, apart from hiring of tools to the building trade, industry, and the general public. It customers portfolio includes trade professionals, self-builders, industries, public and private sectors, including national house builders and sole trading plumbers, and to the independent merchant sector, and retailers of fires and bathrooms. The company sells its products through its 221 stores, and through order in-store, online, or telephone. Travis Perkins is headquartered in Northampton, the UK.