True Value Company: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
True Value Company: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about True Value Company
True Value Company: Retail Company Profile and SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about True Value Company for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of True Value Company
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
True Value Company (True Value) is a member-owned, co-operative hardware business. The company is a consumer and wholesale retailer of hardware and also, a manufacturer of paint. True Value's product line includes electrical items, painting supplies, lawn and garden items and power tools, which are offered under established and private label brands. True Value operates 5,000 member-owned stores in 54 countries under True Value, Grand Rental Station, Taylor Rental, Party Central, Home and Garden Showplace and Induserve Supply banners. The company offers its products under private brands such as True Value, Master Mechanic, Green Thumb and Master Plumber. It also owns and operates distribution centers. True Value is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.