Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC: Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc (Morrisons) is a supermarket chain, which offers a wide range of products, including groceries, fish, meat, bakery items, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, dairy-based products, pharmaceuticals, and a variety of products for the home, such as garden furniture and tools. Morrisons has a network of 475 stores, which offer its entire product range, along with products from renowned brands. The company is vertically integrated and controls operations throughout its supply chain, for instance, the company owns all of its bakeries, processing facilities and its whole transport fleet. It principally operates in the UK. Morrison is headquartered in Bradford, the UK.