Woolworths Limited: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Woolworths (or 'the company') owns and operates retail stores that sell food, liquor, fuel, general merchandise and consumer electronics. Woolworths is a separate business entity from its British namesake, Woolworths Group plc. The company primarily operates in Australia and New Zealand. It is headquartered in New South Wales, Australia and employs more than 190,000 people. The company recorded revenues of A$54,279.5 million (approximately $53,568.4 million) during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.8% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was A$3,276.4 million (approximately $3,233.5 million) in FY2011, an increase of 6.3% over FY2010. The net profit was A$2,124 million (approximately $2,096.2 million) in FY2011, an increase of 5.1% over FY2010.
Woolworths Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Woolworths Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Woolworths Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Woolworths Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Woolworths Limited
- Intelligence on Woolworths Limitednv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Woolworths Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Woolworths Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Woolworths Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Woolworths Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects