Belgacom SA: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
Belgacom is engaged in the telecom, information technology and media businesses. Belgacom offers quadruple-play services combining fixed-line and mobile, internet and television. It also offers a portfolio of information and communication technology services which include networks, data centers, security aspects, unified communications services, telephony and mobile applications. Belgacom primarily operates in Belgium, where it is headquartered in Brussels and employed 15,788 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of E6,406 million (approximately $8,922.5 million) in the fiscal year ended December 2011 (FY2011), a decrease of 3% compared to FY2010. The company's operating profit was E1,141 million (approximately $1,589.2 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 29.5% compared to FY2010. Its net profit was E756 million (approximately $1,053 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 40.3% compared to FY2010.
Belgacom SA - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Belgacom SA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Belgacom SA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Belgacom SA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Belgacom SA
- Intelligence on Belgacom SAnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Belgacom SA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Belgacom SA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Belgacom SA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Belgacom SA's business structure, strategy and prospects